Sunday, October 17, 2010

Summer has hit Cape Town

Summer is here!!
It has been a while since I have written, we've just come out of a crazy busy winter season and boy does it feel good to be soaking up some sun!
I must say, I completely enjoyed the hype we experienced during World Cup 2010- completely took my eye off the ball, the GEES had us all caught up in it!! ...No regrets:)

And just lie that, 5 months later- we are now prepping for Summer- YAY!
In a full circle- from Soccer World Cup to SA fashion Week- where has the time "in-between" gone? 
I could get caught up in the detail but lets just say: its been about planning and executing, one project finishes and the next one starts...here we are planning the last few months of the year! The best months for most- SUMMER- cheerfulness, boldness, happiness, confidence and best of all- out with the old and in with the new...
It's time to shop!
A collage depicting 5 months gone! BOOM... Just like that...

AddThis

Bookmark and Share