Sunday, August 30, 2009

CHOOSING A LAPTOP- AS MUCH FUN AS CHOOSING A HANDBAG OR A PAIR OF SHOES!

Whoever says choosing a laptop is no FUN?!!!
I've been spending hours/ days choosing and thinking and wanting the new Dell Inspiron Mini 10- sounds very I.T. :) It's actually just another addition to the cutest girlie gadgets available this season!
It's an accessory!
So, I finally decided to go out and get it... and truth be told- the RED one was sold out!!
So... I caused some chaos around the office one Friday afternoon:-)
Had the team comment, and help me choose, I wanted the RED- but since I wanted it now and refused to wait, there was the option of blue or green- not exactly the coolest BUT I wanted it now:-)
Then.... a voice from the I.T corner says, "wait on the red!" and indeed after a lengthy discussion, I decided to wait...
While I wait, let me educate you:) This is what the Dell Inspiron Mini 10 is all about:

The Mini 10 is everything you want in a mobile companion and more! They may be small, but you’ll be surprised by all the fun features packed inside.
  • Be productive with a keyboard 92% the size of a traditional laptop keyboard.
  • Enjoy a beautiful view with a seamless display surface
  • Stay connected with advanced wireless options.
  • Navigate like a pro with optional built-in GPS
  • Built in 3G
  • Freedom to chat with built in webcam
  • Optional internal digital tuner
Gotta Love It!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share