Saturday, February 6, 2010

2oceansvibe blogs about Sunglass Hut

https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2010/02/02/the-ray-ban-ultra-wayfarer-limited-edition/

SETH ROTHERHAM WROTE:

You'll remember how recently I told you about my new Ferragamo shades I got from Sunglass Hut. Well I'm both excited and embarrassed to tell you that they have been sidelined for the moment. I'm sure I will go back to them at some point, but for now I simply have no option but to indulge in these limited edition 18-karat white gold-tipped Ray Ban Wayfarers.

That's "white gold" right there, my baby..
Touch it. Touch yourself..

"Over-the-top," you might say?

Not really. If anything is over the top, it's the response I've had – my God! Models coming up to me, cooing, everywhere I go…

"Ooh, I luuurve your shades, Seth! Is that silver on the tips?"

"Thanks, baby. No, it's actually white gold"

"White gold??!!"

"That's right, mischief!"

"Oh my God, they're stunning!"

"Ja, I know.."

BANG!

Here's some interesting info for those of you who can get to Sunglass Hut fast enough before they're all gone:

Ray-Ban, the world's most famous eyewear brand, introduces an exclusive limited edition of its legendary Ray-Ban Wayfarer model, The Ray-Ban Ultra Wayfarer Limited Edition.


Oh yes…

The acetate frames are decorated with two 18-karat white gold inserts, the first on the temple end piece and the second near the hinge.

The two versions of this limited edition have different lens colours: the first has polarized green lenses, and the second has polarized lenses with a 24-karat gold mirrored finish. This limited edition of the Wayfarer will be sold in selected stores, with only 7,000 pieces (3,500 pieces per colour) available worldwide.

With only 3,500 pairs of the ones I'm wearing above, you can only image how few are here in South Africa.

You better MOVE!


Seth Rotherham (2Oceansvibe.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share